Job Opening - Sales / Marketing Coordinator
Tree Brewing Co., one of BC’s most established and leading craft brewers based right here in beautiful Kelowna, BC is seeking a full time Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing our busy and growing Tap Room while coordinating all Sales and Marketing activities. The ideal applicant must be a dynamic, yet organized professional capable of working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
We are looking for someone with a vision to make Tree Brewing Company a career. With our growing operation, you’ll be getting in on the ground floor – but with 16 years of operating experience as a foundation to support you.
If you are passionate about service, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have superior organizational skills and LOVE craft beer, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Executing and coordinating all sales and marketing tools
• Event coordination
• Website maintenance
• Social media activity
• Tap room tastings and education with customers
• Tap room sales, merchandising and event execution
• Database management
• Hiring, training and management of casual staff
• Sales analysis, tracking and reporting
• Inventory and cash management and reconciliation
• Project work as required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize – must possess superior organization skills and be able to perform in a sometimes hectic environment
• Self motivated and able to operate both independently and in a team environment
• Proficiency with computers - MS Office, Powerpoint, social media
• Must be able to lift and move kegs and product up to 130 lbs
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of the beverage alcohol and craft beer industry an asset. LOVE of Craft beer is essential!
• Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evening and weekends where required)
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive craft beer industry salary with bonus potential
• Health Insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation
In return, Tree Brewing Company asks for fun and reliable employees dedicated to their work, committed to quality standards, and excited to be part of one of the most unique and innovative craft breweries in Canada!
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining specifically why you want to be the Sales and Marketing Coordinator for Tree Brewing Co. to email@example.com with the subject line Sales and Marketing Coordinator.